Prominence Treatment Center is a premiere addiction facility nested in the hills of Malibu, CA, with a program devoted to those with meth addiction. At our private, luxurious facility, you will receive personal, compassionate care in the comfort of a world-class treatment center.
If you or a loved one is ready to take the difficult step to seek treatment, Prominence can help. A California Department of Alcohol and Drug Addition member, Prominence provides individualized treatment plans while offering a private, relaxing and supportive environment allowing you to break from the stress of everyday life, take control of your addition, and return to your life with renewed strength.
Our treatment center features unique and elite amenities that make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
Some of the most popular amenities include:
- State of the art exercise facilities: On-site pool, spa and gym
- World class accommodations: Our villas feature high end granite counter tops, plush beds, Travertine tile floors and Victorian dining tables to make you feel at home
- Access to Technology: Prominence understands that you want to stay in touch with loved ones and those who will help you in this important journey. Prominence does not prohibit the use of approved electronic devices such as computers and cell phones.
- Personalized Care: Prominence limits the number of beds in our Malibu facility to 6 beds so that we can provide you with round the clock support and care.
- Relaxation Programs: Our facility offers on site programs in Yoga and Music therapy to reduce stress during your stay.
What is Meth Addition?
Methamphetamine is a drug in the amphetamines family, more commonly known as meth. Meth stimulates your central nervous system, causing dopamine levels in the brain to increase to very high levels. This increase causes intense alertness, euphoria and increased heart rates. Meth has a high potential for addiction because of these powerful effects. Meth is made very easily with everyday ingredients and can enter the body several ways (snorting, smoking, or injection).
Some effects of meth usage:
- Increase potential for abuse
- Increase in physical activity
- Wakefulness in fatigued individuals
- Increased concentration
- Decreased appetite
Dangerous side effects of meth include:
- Cardiovascular damage
Meth Rehabilitation Process
From the moment you decide to seek help for meth addition from Prominence, you will be surrounded by supportive staff, in a state of the art, notable facility. Like other addition treatment plans, treatment for Meth addiction first requires a detoxification process to flush the meth out of the body, so that an individual can participate in a non-12 step program. Prominence Treatment Center combines the use of psychological treatment with effective physical treatment plans to effectively treat our patients struggling with meth addition.
Please call us at (877) 383-2284 if you or a loved one suffers from a methamphetamine addiction. Our meth rehab specialists are here to help take the first step toward a lifelong commitment to recovery.